Serving Canada's automobile manufacturing capital just outside Toronto.
Located 45 minutes from Downtown Toronto, Oshawa is home to General Motors of Canada’s head office and its major automobile manufacturing and testing facilities. Canada’s busiest motorway, Highway 401, runs right through the city’s centre and places it at the heart of the busy Windsor to Quebec City transportation corridor.
Located less than a kilometre from the General Motors facilities, PiVAL Oshawa features direct rail access among its many other advantages.
1001 Thornton Rd. South, Oshawa
24/7 security with camera system
- 400,000 sq.ft. capacity
- Clear height 28’
- 52 Dock Doors
- 1 drive-in ground level door
- 85 Trailer Parking spaces available
- Indoor Rail Siding for 8 railcars and additional 8 railcars on second track
- Full Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system with backup diesel pump
- Enterprise 3PL WMS system with RF scanning
- Special Forklifts: Roll Clamp and Box Clamp
- Rail Access
- Fast access to Trans Canada Highway 401 (to Ottawa & Montreal) & Express highway 407
- 40 minutes from Downtown Toronto
- 1.5-hour drive from Kingston ON
PiVAL Montreal (Lachine) QC
Located at the core of the city's ship, rail, road and air transportation networks.
PiVAL Toronto (Mississauga, ON)
Access to Canada's largest city, with a regional population of almost 10,000,000 people
Guelph is a booming manufacturing hub located just over an hour west of Toronto.
Need To Ship Something Right Now?
Call 1-877-926-4574 24/7
a real person is ready to facilitate your shipment needs.
We are proud of the work we do and the solutions we present to every client we have the privilege to serve.
Learn More About Our Work
Including the business sectors we serve and Case Studies highlighting how we can help you.Go to Our Work