Access to Canada's largest city, with a regional population of almost 10,000,000 people
As the terminus of a portage route used by Indigenous peoples between Lake Ontario and Lake Huron, Toronto has a centuries-old history of transportation and commerce. Today, it is Canada’s largest city and the financial and cultural hub of the Golden Horseshoe region, which is home to almost 10,000,000 people.
Located just outside the city’s western boundary, PiVAL Toronto is located beside Toronto-Pearson International Airport and has fast access to all the area’s major highways.
6611 Northwest Dr, Mississauga ON
24/7 security with camera system
- 200,000 sq.ft. capacity
- Clear height 24’
- 17 Dock Doors
- 1 drive-in ground level door
- Full Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system
- Enterprise 3PL WMS system with RF scanning
- Special Forklifts: Box Clamps
- Adjacent to all 400 series highways (407, 427, 410) including Trans Canada Highway (401)
- 10 minutes from Brampton CN Intermodal Yard & Vaughan CP Intermodal Yard
- Located adjacent to Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
PiVAL Montreal (Lachine) QC
Located at the core of the city's ship, rail, road and air transportation networks.
Guelph is a booming manufacturing hub located just over an hour west of Toronto.
Need To Ship Something Right Now?
Call 1-877-926-4574 24/7
a real person is ready to facilitate your shipment needs.
We are proud of the work we do and the solutions we present to every client we have the privilege to serve.
Learn More About Our Work
Including the business sectors we serve and Case Studies highlighting how we can help you.Go to Our Work