Located at the core of the city's ship, rail, road and air transportation networks.
For over 1,000 years, Montréal has been a hub of trade, commerce and transportation. Today, most goods heading further west in Canada, by road, rail or water, pass through the city. An international container port, the Port of Montréal serves Central Canada, the U.S. Midwest, and the U.S. Northeast, and is the shortest direct route between Europe and the North American midwest.
Our Lachine warehouse is ideally located at the centre of Montreal’s transportation networks and gives our customers ready access to the heart of North America.
2177 23e Avenue, Lachine, QC H8T 3E6
24/7 security with camera system
- 200,000 sq.ft. capacity
- Clear Height 24’
- 25 Dock Doors
- 3 Drive-in level doors
- 3 Ground-level entrance for 40′ containers
- Rail Access
- Full Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system
- Enterprise 3PL WMS system with RF scanning
- Special Forklifts: Roll Clamp and Box Clamp
- Fast access to Trans Canada Highway (to Ottawa & Quebec City) and Highway 20 (to Toronto)
- Located adjacent to CN Taschereau & CP Cote St-Luc Intermodal Rail Yards
- Located adjacent to Montréal-Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
- 20 minutes to Port of Montreal
- 3-hour drive from Quebec City QC
- 2.5-hour drive from Kingston ON
PiVAL Toronto (Mississauga, ON)
Access to Canada's largest city, with a regional population of almost 10,000,000 people
Guelph is a booming manufacturing hub located just over an hour west of Toronto.
Need To Ship Something Right Now?
Call 1-877-926-4574 24/7
a real person is ready to facilitate your shipment needs.
We are proud of the work we do and the solutions we present to every client we have the privilege to serve.
Learn More About Our Work
Including the business sectors we serve and Case Studies highlighting how we can help you.Go to Our Work