Easy access to Canada's largest seaport and two U.S. border crossings.
The largest seaport in Canada, the Port of Vancouver connects the country to over 170 world economies. PiVAL’s warehouse in nearby Surrey, BC, is ideally located near the largest rail yard in the region and is less than 15 minutes from the Pacific Highway border crossing into the United States.
18822, 24th Avenue, Surrey BC
24/7 security with camera system
- 75,000 sq.ft. capacity
- Clear height 32’
- 18 Dock Doors
- 4 drive-in ground level doors
- Full Early Suppression, Fast Response (ESFR) sprinkler system with backup diesel pump
- Enterprise 3PL WMS system with RF scanning
- Quick access to Pacific Highway for border crossing to USA
- 40 minutes from Downtown Vancouver
- 25 minutes to CN Thornton & 40 minutes to CP Pitt Meadows Intermodal Rail Yards
- 40 minutes to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
PiVAL Montreal (Lachine) QC
Located at the core of the city's ship, rail, road and air transportation networks.
PiVAL Toronto (Mississauga, ON)
Access to Canada's largest city, with a regional population of almost 10,000,000 people
Need To Ship Something Right Now?
Call 1-877-926-4574 24/7
a real person is ready to facilitate your shipment needs.
We are proud of the work we do and the solutions we present to every client we have the privilege to serve.
Learn More About Our Work
Including the business sectors we serve and Case Studies highlighting how we can help you.Go to Our Work