Dear valued Customers and Suppliers,
We want to give you some insight regarding how we will be operating during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are monitoring local government health department recommendations and will act accordingly.
Serving our clients without compromising the health and safety of our staff is of the utmost importance to PiVAL. We are and will be taking additional precautionary measures across our facilities to help prevent the spread of disease which include the following:
- Implementing a work from home policy and provide laptops for people who can be remote
- Cross-training with documented processes so each employee has a back up
- Asking employees that feel ill and have travelled within the last two weeks to self-quarantine and work from home or take personal, vacation or unpaid leave times
- Implementing multiple agency agreements to mobilize replacement personnel
- Mandate staff members to wash their hands between client and supplier interactions and wear protective equipment when possible
- Clean and disinfect more frequently used surfaces by providing hand sanitizer and wipes
- Limit travel and client visits that are unnecessary
- Advising and restricting all visitors who are experiencing symptoms in advance to reschedule
- Avoiding physical contact and giving 1-2 metres of personal space
All our operations are currently fully operating. We are committed to ensuring that the supply chain for your freight will not be affected. We will keep you informed of any changes. We will continue to do what is right for our employees, customers and suppliers.
Mario La Barbera
There's always something new from PiVAL
"*" indicates required fields
Comments are closed.