As a Supply Chain IT Specialist, you will be involved in all aspects of our WMS and TMS solutions and support. You will work closely with our clients, operational sites and user community to ensure we provide the best possible solution and support:
- Work closely with WMS/TMS leads and internal team members on customer requirements and development to implement new enhancements or support onboarding of new customers.
- Develop a clear understanding of the customer requirements and supporting business processes and translate these to specific WMS/TMS configuration requirements.
- Provide day to day WMS & TMS support for our user community.
- Participate in the design/configuration/training of new software applications as required, including the preparation and management of user acceptance testing.
- Conduct functionality testing of new software applications in a sandbox environment.
- Provide WMS/TMS training for new and existing users and/or process change.
- Take personal ownership in learning and enhancing knowledge of the WMS/TMS system capabilities and understands how to leverage the knowledge of the team.
- Supports continuous improvement activities across all areas of operations. Assists in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and various training materials.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in 3PL Supply Chain/Transportation industry.
- Degree/Diploma in a supply chain related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Functional and/or Technical knowledge of WMS and TMS software, Korber E3PL and 3GTMS are a definite asset.
- Learns quickly and gathers knowledge from others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work in a customer focused environment.
- Able to adapt to change and easily adopt new methods and practices required to meet changing business needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the aptitude to learn new software quickly.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management & proficient skills with organizing and planning.