Scope of Role:
We are currently searching for an experienced and highly-analytical Quality Control Manager to join our team at Pival International. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the incumbent will design SOPs that abide by our clients demands as well as ISO (International Organization for Standardization) demands. Supervise the supply chain process to guarantee all our products meet quality expectations. The chosen candidate will be working closely with our clients, and creating logistics process improvements. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and leadership skills.
- Design, implement and improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Work with internal and external customers to develop product requirements.
- Drive the day-to-day activities to ensure accuracy, governance, and maintenance of SOP’s.
- Lead the escalation/communication of risks and issues as appropriate.
- Manage all aspects of the SOP document control and approval system and processes.
- Support the communication and training of SOP’s to operational teams.
- Develop and define the terminology employed in SOP documentations, and ensure they are clearly understood by all audiences that read and/or use them.
- Review regulatory, SOP and other process documents for clarity and consistency.
- Act as the supportive source of knowledge for all SOP’s and internal policy documents.
- Lead the analysis and recommendations for SOP effectiveness.
- Prepare staff for, and manager internal and external audits as per ISO standards.
- Bachelors in relevant field.
- Certification in quality control is (asset).
- 5-years of experience in a similar role (preferred).
Specific Knowledge Skills
- Strong understanding of quality control standards (ISO) and testing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential.
- Candidate must have strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, and management skills with keen ability to prioritize.
- Ability to analyze data, create, and review processes.
- Traveling 20%-30% (Domestic).