- Develop strategies, implement projects, programs and processes and implement interventions that contribute to the achievement of the mission of the organization and ensure its sustainability.
- Management of skills development. Develop activities that ensure the acquisition, maintenance or development of the knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors of employees essential to the performance of their work and consistent with the requirements and objectives of the organization.
- Develop strategies and processes that identify the organization’s workforce and skills needs, recruit and select people, welcome them, and integrate them into their function and organization.
- Defining strategies, standards and practices that promote the establishment and maintenance of healthy, successful and harmonious relationships between the employer and employees, their representatives and government bodies.
- Development of strategies and programs that identify forms of direct and indirect, equitable and competitive compensation, such as salary, benefits and non-monetary benefits that attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Management of health, safety and well-being at work. Develop programs and measures to ensure a safe work environment for the physical, psychological and psychosocial health of employees and to promote their development as individuals.
- Maintain the pay equity file;
- Keep up to date and ensure the protection of the files used; follow up on group insurance, CSST case management, disability files, criminal record checks, employment documents and other events such as promotions, transfers, departures, etc. ;
Bachelor degree in Human Ressources Management or Industrial Relations
Relevant Expirience :
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in Human Resources as a generalist, or other relevant experience;
- Knowledge of the Warehousing and transportaion industry (an asset);
- Experience in a unionized environment (an asset);
- Excellent ability to prioritize, work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
- Customer and business oriented;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Great autonomy and sense of organization;
- Conflict management skills;
- Master problem solving and make decisions quickly;
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders at once;
- Recognized for working effectively in a changing environment;
- Be fluently bilingual both in the spoken and written languages (French and English