Reporting to the Operations Manager, the incumbent of the role will be responsible to move packages and material around the warehouse by operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. In other words, the incumbent’s goal will be to ensure that material and products is always at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency while respecting time, safety and quality standards, which could include manually moving products or material.
· Ensure accuracy in the preparation, receipt and dispatch of our customers’ products
· Driving a forklift safely for oneself and for others.
· Follow the instructions and procedures.
· Ensure the movement of stocks in different rent requested by the supervisor.
· Perform all other related duties as warehousing and distribution of goods or any other duties deemed necessary by the supervisor.
· Meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards.
· Other tasks as assigned
o Minimum three (3) years’ experience in warehousing environment, handling and transport.
o Minimum three (3) years’ experience operating SCCB (Sit-Down Counterbalance) and narrow aisle reach forklifts
· Education: High school diploma (required)
o Proof of valid certification to operate forklifts
o Excellent physical condition and coordination (lift up to 50lbs)
o Ability to analyze and prioritize.
o Effective time management, Independent, accurate.
o Good knowledge of mathematics.
o Good dexterity, good judgment