· Key in all customer product receiving and outbound orders to company WMS as well as some customer specific ERP systems in-house.
· Release and print all outbound orders for the dayshift and nightshift ensuring all customer specific shipping instructions are communicated to the Warehouse Supervisor’s.
· Close off and complete all receiving and shipping orders in company WMS as well as customer specific ERP systems and file documentation as required.
· Schedule all inbound product with customers carrier’s and update Dock planning report communicating workload to Shift Supervisors.
· Communicate to customers all inbound appointments, delays and outbound order shipments.
· Act as main contact to all customers inbound/outbound carriers/couriers ensuring all documentation is signed, scanned and emailed to customers and filed.
· Control the communication to carriers for empty unit removal as well as yard congestion.
· Order all Distribution Center supplies ensuring adequate stock is kept and complete PO requisitions for approval.
· Review all nightshift administrative documentation for proper completion and file.
· Answer all Distribution Center inbound calls and direct accordingly.
· Communicate daily staffing requirements for both the dayshift and night shift to the temporary employee agencies.
· Create and revise all customer service functional procedures related to each customer administrative system as well as company’s WMS
· Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and service knowledge requests.
· Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
· Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
· Partners with the Operations/Sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
· Act as back-up to the nighshift Scheduling Clerk in their absence.
· Update productivity/billing and dock planning documents daily
· Order all supplies required for the Distribution Center and complete Purchase order requisitions for approval.
· Communicate staffing requirements and any problems to the temporary staffing employee agencies on a daily basis.
· Keep all customer documentation organized and filed accordingly
· Act as the liaison to the customers carriers communicating daily requirements.